Complaints Handling Policy
At ABC Debt Solutions we are committed to an accessible, fair and equitable Complaints Handling process where we work together with our customers to drive business decisions and improvements.
At ABC Debt Solutions We:
- seek feedback and suggestions for improvement and proactivity welcome feedback from our customers who are dissatisfied with our decisions, actions or services
- are committed to providing accessible, transparent and accountable processes
- recognise customer feedback and complaints as opportunities to build knowledge and improve services
- provide courteous, professional, quality service.
The principals we apply are as follows:► Visibility – information about how and where to complain are on our website
► Accessibility – provide processes that are customer friendly and flexible in order to meet your needs
► Responsiveness – in receipt of a complaint it should be acknowledged immediately, addressed in accordance with its urgency, assess and resolve each complaint as quickly as possible.
► Objectivity – address each complaint in a sensitive, fair, transparent, equitable, objective, professional and unbiased manner through the complaints handling process
► Participation – we will involve customers in the complaint resolution process
► Service excellence – we will build a culture of customer service excellence through leadership, knowledge, empowerment, skills and processes
► Improvement – we use customer feedback to improve processes and services continually
► Confidentiality – we will handle all complaints with strict confidentially without prejudicing any investigation.
► Complaints and feedback – we welcome complaints, compliments and suggestions
If you have a complaint:
- Firstly try and resolve the issue with the staff member you are dealing with.
- Speak to that staff member’s manager if you are still not satisfied.
- If you are still not satisfied with the resolution, or the above suggestions are not appropriate in the circumstances you may escalate your complaint by putting it in writing to:
PO BOX 603
Sylvania Southgate NSW 2224
- Upon receipt of your complaint it will be acknowledged by phone or email.
- Initial complaint assessment will be conducted on terms of severity, complexity, impact and the need for potential and immediate action.
- Investigation of all relevant circumstance surrounding the complaint.
- Response should take no more than 48 hours from receipt of initial complaint.
- Advising complainant as soon as action or decision has taken place.
- Resolution Timeframe: all complaints should be resolved in a timely manner. If the complainant accepts the proposed decision or action. Matter becomes resolved and confidentially filed for record keeping purposes.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint. You may contact Australian Financial Security Authority on 1300 364 785 or www.afsa.gov.au